- Lonely Planet travel survival kit: New Zealand
- Lonely Planet Australia
- Fodor’s 27th Edition travel guide to the USA
- Book of 35,000+ baby names
- Kermit (as in the frog)’s guide to life in the ’90s
- Berlitz travel guide to Copenhagen
- Berlitz travel guide to Vienna
- The Penguin book of German verse
- Essential Vienna travel guide
- London A-Z
- Let’s Go Italy (2001 edition)
- Lonely Planet travel survival kit Argentina, Uruguay & Paraguay
- AA All-in-One guide to Ireland
- Lonely Planet Australian guide to New South Wales and the ACT
- Lonely Planet Queensland
- Lonely Planet Victoria
- Cadogan guide to Scotland
- The Rough Guide New York
- Lonely Planet travel survival kit Hong Kong, Macau & Canton
- Europe and the World since 1815
- Wild Wales
- Collins gem Ancient Rome
- Damn’ Rebel Bitches: The Women of the ‘45
- Seventeenth Century Prose and Poetry (Witherspoon and Warnke)
- Lonely Planet travel survival kit New England
- Lonely Planet travel survival kit Greece
- Richard Baker’s London: a theme with variations
Yes, I have a lot of travel books. It’s because I’d like to get into the industry to write them. And I love reading about foreign countries. Also very good references for writing.
Is anyone else not being presented with an anonymous option when they go to a dashboard askbox, but then if they go to the person’s askbox page on their blog, it’s there?
This gif accurately describes my reaction to most of the people around me wow I just… people don’t realise how much I really, honestly love them and that’s okay but just ahhh people I know I love so many of them so much and they’re such stellar, wonderful, exceptional people and I feel so lucky and privileged to know them.
People of all shapes, sizes, weights, heights, and physical abilities should have every ounce of self-respect and adoration that they deserve. I am so tired of seeing beautiful, charismatic, wonderful people hate themselves because society and the media has propagated a tiny little narrow range of ‘attractiveness’ that is the only acceptable thing and they can’t even like themselves enough to pursue people they like or be comfortable being physically intimate with others when they want to be and it’s just THE SADDEST THING AND I HATE IT A LOT. It shouldn’t be ‘alternative’ or ‘fetish’ material to have people of a range of body sizes and shapes and types included and shown to enjoy themselves in sexual media, either.